Saturday, August 18, 2007

Three weeks??!?!

It's been three weeks.
Been Busy.
I'll put up some pictures this week.
I'm building shelves and Bethany is redecorating our bedroom.
Work is good. I feel manly.
Bethany and I are hanging out primarily with each other, and it's the best thing for our marriage. Best thing.
We love you all.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi~
Glad to hear things are going well. I totally understand being busy.. that's become my word too lately. It's a good thing..

Can't wait to come and hang out with you both in Oct!!!

Love and miss ya

Anonymous said...

HEY!

I'd call you guys to talk with you, but it's about 2:15 am currently, and despite my better judgment, I'm doing this. It's ok tho. I know it's technically a whole month now that you guys have been gone, but it feels like a LOT longer than that.

I'll chat with you guys soon via phone.

Love you guys,

Ryan