Monday, September 10, 2007

Shelves

That's right. You've been waiting for a month to hear what's going on. And I'm going to post about the shelves I built. Okay, that would be cruel. Good news: We have been going to Hope Evangelical Covenant Church for the last three weeks, and it has been very excellent. So far, everything about the church makes me see that they have many things together. Very well run, and a solid Pastor. We have already begun being fed, and Sunday School and Small Groups aren't far off.

And on to the shelves!
Messy Closet
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

New tools I "had to" buy for work that helped this project happen. They drive screws like hot nails in butter... only louder.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shelves made of free lumber courtesy of P.S. Doors delivery trucks (my sweet job)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
By the way, the shelves all were designed to be removable for the next move, the frame work simply has to be unscrewed from the studs and moved to the next location, the shelves are all separate.

Rather strong construction...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And AFTER!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These worked out so well that I'm going to build another set along the back of the closet to further our storage needs. I covered the finished product with Masonite (also free) for a grand total of $6.00 for screws as my total project cost. Yeah free stuff! Praise Jesus for free things when you are poor. Hey, I'm not kidding... Bye all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my BUFF Boy? Nice job!
The Mom

Anonymous said...

Yay for free things. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It look good... Mike says too...and Happy Birthday!