Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Family Member

This is Jackson. After much loneliness and debate, he now lives in our home. We got him from the pet store on October 5th, 2007!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He enjoys playing:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and sleeping
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and playing
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and sleeping...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and OH! Playing!

Alright, so he eats and goes to the litter box too, but I don't have any pictures of him eating and I'm not taking pictures of him in the bathroom. I would be upset if someone did that to me. So, there is the cutest new Peterson in ND! -Michael

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Jackson is awfully cute...there's nothing like a little kitten to talk to :) I especially enjoyed the pic of Beth in the apron...what were you making? :) wink

Lindsay said...

P.S. I am "Mrs. Hill" because of the blog I have for my virtual class, sorry :)

Mom M. said...

Another grandcat. Life is good. I love his blue eyes. But Mrs. Hill, I didn't know it was Beth in the apron--I thought it was Jackson in the apron!

Anonymous said...

Jackson seems to fit right in to the family. i love his blue eyes-what a cutie!

Natalie said...

Jackson is a very cute addition to the family. The family I miss a ton.

I will get over to ND one of this months.. it's been crazy busy here too.. but it's been a good crazy..

God is blessing my ministry ECFA and I continue to increase in clients and I just found out yesterday that my hours are increased to a max of 58 hours per two weeks vs the 28 hours. Praise God!

Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Yay for kitties! you know how much I love kitties...does that mean I sort of have a nephew?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jackson must be pretty bored nowadays without Uncle Ryan there!