Hey all, it's the Lonely Man. Bethany is out in Colorado for Manager Training/Fun Camp. I talked to her on the phone Tuesday night and she was having a blast. She is being recognized for who she is, and that's a very good thing. I'll let her tell you all about it however.
I started my new job Monday as a commercial/residential door technician. Basically I found a great job that puts my mechanical knowledge to use, gives me more experience with a lot of tools and equipment I haven't had much experience with, and it's run by a good bunch of guys. Unfortunately one of them is named Michael L. Peterson... so I'm thinking of going by Larry so they don't pin "new mike" or #2 on me.. Anyway, back to the good stuff: I've come home the last two days feeling great about work and myself. Oh yes, and another plus is that I need to use quite a few tools I don't have, but wanted, so the job makes it worth it to get them now rather than later. So that makes me happy in and of itself. For instance, I had to organize my current tools in a NEW TOOLBAG!! (yes, I'm that easy to get excited.) Give me useful tools and I'm like a puppy.
Last new cool thing is that we have the internet up and running as of 7:00 Wednesday, so the blog will get more postings and you all can stay in touch easier. Give us an email or phone call if you want to. Life is still crazy around our new home so I know we haven't contacted everyone. Love you all, have a great day! -Michael

6 comments:
I love you guys and your blog!
It's been so long Munky, i'll always call you that I guess. how have you been lately? I truly miss everyone in wisconsin and cant wait to see you all again in heaven (if not sooner). I will be comming back to wisconsin in october for a 10 day visit and that may be the last time for a long ol' while that I will be there. man everything changes and people do what they do, and I truly miss you. it's tough to not see people that I grew so close to, but I know that when we get to our home country(heaven) everything will be wonderful. Just writing this gives me a surge of emotions of longing to have a cup of coffee and catch up on things. Life is different here in oregon, much different. but i love it and am working hard living by myself and taking care of things (even if my parents are still paying for somethings for me.... YES!!!!). Yea, so my blog is still my old xanga and i update it sometimes. Come check it out. it's http://www.xanga.com/PhilSchussman
check ya later
-Phil Schussman
Hey! Is that MY screwdriver in there? Did you remove the pink tape?
No mom, I didn't take any of your tools. I should have. I need some wood clamps, sandpaper, and might be able to use a power sander in the next few months... maybe I'll have to come visit...
I MISS YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!! It's strange going to church and not seeing my favorite couple at church.. and Beth.. I miss our weekly "dates" ... spending time with you was the highlight of my week.
Things have been going well here.. Work is keeping me busy, as I'm up to six clients and meeting with a potential new one on Monday.
This weekend is our family reunion by my grandparents place. Typically, I go but am discouraged by the time I get home. I wasn't planning on going this year, but grandma wants me there and I can't say no to grandma. So, I asked Barry to come along and he just might. That will make things interesting.
Tonight a few of us are going out to HuHot for dinner to celebrate me becoming old... lol Though, I don't think 30 is old.
Ryan and I have been hanging out more at least at church since you two left and I think its been good for both of us.. because we both miss you both and are your biggest fans.
I'M EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING GOD IS PLACING IN YOUR PATH. I KNOW IT'S NOTHING THAN THE BEST FOR YOU. I'M HONORED AND BLESSED TO CALL YOU FRIEND!
Love
Natalie :)
You know what they say about a man in a tool bag...or is that a man with a tool bag...or a man in uniform...anyway...
By the way, I called your workplace and they told me they fix garage doors. Mine is broke. You're supposed to come out and fix it STAT, ASAP, PRONTO, ON THE DOUBLE, like...YESTERDAY!
Tell Beth I said HI. I love you guys. I miss being able to come over and talk with you both. I miss our late night talks the most.
No seriously my garage door is broke, you better get out here and fix it or I'm hiding all your tools on you when I come up there.
God Bless you both!
Ryan
Post a Comment